Apply this vinyl decal to your vehicle, computer, tablet, game console, laptop, or any other smooth, clean surface! Includes instructions for applying vinyl decals. Popular with fans vaporwave aesthetics, subcultures, roman statues, teal, windows 95, glitch art, japanese characters, anime and sunsets.
- MEASUREMENTS: 6.58W X 1H Inches
- Your choice of color!
- See product images for a digital preview of the decal. (Not to scale)
- Vinyl decal sticker can be applied to cars, trucks, laptops, computers, tablets, phones, game consoles, boats, and practically any other smooth clean surface.
- Made of Calendared vinyl with Outdoor lifespan of up to 5 years. Glossy Finish for Indoor & Outdoor Use with Durable Adhesive.
Click Here For More Information
CafePress brings your passions to life with the perfect item for every occasion. With thousands of designs to choose from, you are certain to find the unique item you’ve been seeking. Tell the world how you feel with this sticker! Printed on quality 4mil vinyl with premium inks that are durable against the sun and elements, our stickers are perfect to use as a bumper sticker, window decal, or on your fridge. Speak your mind with this car decal on your work cubicle, school locker or bike, or have some fun giving it as a novelty gift. And with CafePress, your satisfaction is always our promise…buy with confidence, as we offer easy returns and exchanges and a 100% money back guarantee.
- Express yourself with the design that fits your sense of humor, political views, or promotes your cause and beliefs.
- Our high quality bumper sticker is printed on durable 4mil vinyl with premium inks that resist the sun and elements, so your message will last for the long haul.
- These car decals are the perfect indulgence for your passion, or make great novelty prank gifts for him or her.
- Choose between Clear and White vinyl (where available). Size measures 3″x5″ for Small, 4.5″x7.5″ for Large. IMPORTED.
- We offer 100% money back guarantee, so you can buy with confidence. Your satisfaction is our promise, and returns/exchanges are made easy.
Visit the website for more information…
The Most Useful UNIX Guide for Mac OS X Users Ever, with Hundreds of High-Quality Examples!
Beneath Mac OS® X’s stunning graphical user interface (GUI) is the most powerful operating system ever created: UNIX®. With unmatched clarity and insight, this book explains UNIX for the Mac OS X user—giving you total control over your system, so you can get more done, faster. Building on Mark Sobell’s highly praised A Practical Guide to the UNIX System, it delivers comprehensive guidance on the UNIX command line tools every user, administrator, and developer needs to master–together with the world’s best day-to-day UNIX reference.
This book is packed with hundreds of high-quality examples. From networking and system utilities to shells and programming, this is UNIX from the ground up—both the “whys” and the “hows”—for every Mac user. You’ll understand the relationships between GUI tools and their command line counterparts. Need instant answers? Don’t bother with confusing online “manual pages”: rely on this book’s example-rich, quick-access, 236-page command reference!
Don’t settle for just any UNIX guidebook. Get one focused on your specific needs as a Mac user!
A Practical Guide to UNIX® for Mac OS® X Users is the most useful, comprehensive UNIX tutorial and reference for Mac OS X and is the only book that delivers
- Better, more realistic examples covering tasks you’ll actually need to perform
- Deeper insight, based on the authors’ immense knowledge of every UNIX and OS X nook and cranny
- Practical guidance for experienced UNIX users moving to Mac OS X
- Exclusive discussions of Mac-only utilities, including plutil, ditto, nidump, otool, launchctl, diskutil, GetFileInfo, and SetFile
- Techniques for implementing secure communications with ssh and scp—plus dozens of tips for making your OS X system more secure
- Expert guidance on basic and advanced shell programming with bash and tcsh
- Tips and tricks for using the shell interactively from the command line
- Thorough guides to vi and emacs designed to help you get productive fast, and maximize your editing efficiency
- In-depth coverage of the Mac OS X filesystem and access permissions, including extended attributes and Access Control Lists (ACLs)
- A comprehensive UNIX glossary
- Dozens of exercises to help you practice and gain confidence
- And much more, including a superior introduction to UNIX programming tools such as awk, sed, otool, make, gcc, gdb, and CVS
Detailed information available on our homepage…