Programmers are a strange breed of biological organism. They can make electrons do their bidding, retrieve vital information from spinning metal disks, and create pictures on thin plastic sheets. Oh, and they can also get the accounts payable system to work right. Occasionally. Feed a programmer sufficient caffeine and calories, and you’ll eventually get computer code. Experiments have shown that pizza is the ideal food for programmers, because when you lock them in a room and tell them they can’t come out until the system is finished, pizza can be easily slid under the door. Another unusual feature of the programmer is that they tend to develop deep attractions to their chosen computing platform. Try telling a Linux guy that he’s moving to the Windows programming department, and be prepared to duck the brick that follows. This mug celebrates the programmer, and let’s them know that even though we know they’re strange, we still love them. As long as the accounts payable system is working.
OBDLink LX is an easy-to-use, inexpensive, hacker-proof, lightning-fast Bluetooth OBD-II adapter that can turn your Android or Windows smart phone, tablet, laptop, or PC into a sophisticated diagnostic scan tool, trip computer, and real-time performance monitor. The ergonomically designed device comes in frustration-free packaging, and takes an average of 3 minutes to install.
- Up to 4x faster than the closest competitor – LX accelerates apps and software up to 400%. The ultra-fast response times let you enjoy accurate, detailed graphs and smooth, realistic virtual gauges.
- BatterySaver technology – LX’s innovative sleep function lets you leave it plugged in without danger of draining your car’s battery.
- Hacker-proof – utilises a unique multi-layered link security mechanism, eliminating the risk of unauthorized access.
- Read & clear check engine light – Check diagnostic codes yourself and make informed repair decisions.
- Works on smart phones, tablets, & PC’s – Turn your Android or Window smart phone, tablet, laptop, or PC into a sophisticated diagnostics tool and performance monitor. (Note: Not compatible with Apple iOS products).
- Works on a wider range of vehicles – OBDLink’s advanced algorithm enables LX to connect to more OBD-II compliant makes & models than any other scan tool. It also supports EOBD, JOBD, and all other international variants of OBD-II.
- Free Android app & Windows diagnostics software – Includes ScanTool.net’s exclusive OBDLink app for Android and OBDwiz licence for Windows.
- Superior compatibility – works with more 3rd party apps & software than any other adapter.
Consider purchasing OBDLink MX if you need access to the proprietary Ford & GM vehicle networks (SW-CAN & MS-CAN) in addition to standard OBD-II protocols.
- Transform your phone, tablet, or PC into a professional-grade automotive scan tool (not compatible with Apple iOS devices)
- Safe to leave plugged in, won’t drain your car’s battery
- Free Android app & Windows software (compatible with 3rd party apps such as Torque and DashCommand)
- Works on all 1996+ cars and light trucks sold in the USA (except hybrid or electric vehicles)
- Easy to use, installs in seconds, and features hacker-proof wireless security
Introduce your students to the new generation of Microsoft Office for Mac with the new generation of Shelly Cashman Series books! For the past three decades, the Shelly Cashman Series has effectively introduced computer skills to millions of students. With Office 2011 for Mac, we’re continuing our history of innovation by enhancing our proven pedagogy to reflect the learning styles of today’s students. In Microsoft Office 2011 for Mac: Introductory you’ll find features that are specifically designed to engage students, improve retention, and prepare them for future success. Our trademark step-by-step, screen-by-screen approach now encourages students to expand their understanding of the Office 2011 software through experimentation, exploration, and planning ahead. Brand new end of chapter exercises prepare students to become more capable software users by requiring them to use critical thinking and problem-solving skills to create real-life documents.
- Used Book in Good Condition